- Documents process in PoD in/out for getting approval
- Control and monitor on Monthly Staff Attendance (head office and projects)
- Access on staff evaluation (probation)
- Double check on punctuality monthly and late in report and send email to head and manager of department
- Manage finger print machine in head office and projects
- Filling and prepare reports
- Update the contact list in head office and projects
- Staff data entry in to HRIS
- Others tasks assigned by POD supervisor/manager
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or other related fields
- A minimum 2 years of proven professional experience in Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Excellent communication, diplomatic and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with staff at all levels
- Be able to deal with difficult situations
- Good budgeting and resource allocation skills.
- Good Command in English and Chinese is an advantage.
This is some text inside of a div block.
Company Name: Mega Asset Management Co., Ltd.