- Prepare work schedule for foreman daily, weekly, and monthly;
- Inspect and control site construction progress work;
- Inspect and ensure the quality of buildings;
- Request, inspect and control construction materials;
- Check site environment and hygiene;
- Solve any problems occurring in the construction and technical aspects of the work;
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly report to the site manager and project manager;
- Other tasks assigned by the manager;
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant fields;
- At least 2-3 year experience construction sites;
- Be able to read the detail drawing plan;
- Site Inspection or supervision experience on building and/or infrastructure construction projects;
- Be able to produce weekly and monthly reports;
- Computer literate (MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD and 2D & 3D);
- Be able to identify, analyze and solve technical problems at construction sites;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Be honest and trustworthy;
- Hard working and be able to work under pressure.
This is some text inside of a div block.
Company Name: Mega Asset Management Co., Ltd.